UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE - ARTICLE 2A
Copyright 1978, 1987, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992 by The American Law Institute and the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws; reproduced, published and distributed with the permission of the Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code for the limited purposes of study, teaching, and academic research.
part_1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
part_2. FORMATION AND CONSTRUCTION OF LEASE CONTRACT
part_3. EFFECT OF LEASE CONTRACT
part_4. PERFORMANCE OF LEASE CONTRACT: REPUDIATED, SUBSTITUTED AND EXCUSED
Part 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- § 2a-101. Short title.
- § 2a-102. Scope.
- § 2a-103. Definitions and index of definitions.
- § 2a-104. Leases subject to other law.
- § 2a-105. Territorial application of article to goods covered by certificate of title.
- § 2a-106. Limitation on power of parties to consumer lease to choose applicable law and judicial forum.
- § 2a-107. Waiver or renunciation of claim or right after default.
- § 2a-108. Unconscionability.
- § 2a-109. Option to accelerate at will.
Part 2. FORMATION AND CONSTRUCTION OF LEASE CONTRACT
- § 2a-201. Statute of frauds.
- § 2a-202. Final written expression: Parol or extrinsic evidence.
- § 2a-203. Seals inoperative.
- § 2a-204. Formation in general.
- § 2a-205. Firm offers.
- § 2a-206. Offer and acceptance in formation of lease contract.
- § 2a-207. Course of performance or practical construction.
- § 2a-208. Modification, rescission and waiver.
- § 2a-209. Lessee under finance lease as beneficiary of supply contract.
- § 2a-210. Express warranties.
- § 2a-211. Warranties against interference and against infringement; Lessee's obligation against infringement.
- § 2a-212. Implied warranty of merchantability.
- § 2a-213. Implied warranty of fitness for particular purpose.
- § 2a-214. Exclusion or modification of warranties.
- § 2a-215. Cumulation and conflict of warranties express or implied.
- § 2a-216. Third-party beneficiaries of express and implied warranties.
- § 2a-217. Identification.
- § 2a-218. Insurance and proceeds.
- § 2a-219. Risk of loss.
- § 2a-220. Effect of default on risk of loss.
- § 2a-221. Casualty to identified goods.
Part 3. EFFECT OF LEASE CONTRACT
- § 2a-301. Enforceability of least contract.
- § 2a-302. Title to and possession of goods.
- § 2a-303. Alienability of party's interest under lease contract or of lessor's residual interest in goods; Delegation of performance; Transfer of rights.
- § 2a-304. Subsequent lease of goods by lessor.
- § 2a-305. Sale or sublease of goods by lessee.
- § 2a-306. Priority of certain liens arising by operation of law.
- § 2a-307. Priority of liens arising by attachment or levy on, security interests in, and other claims to goods.
- § 2a-308. Special rights of creditors.
- § 2a-309. Lessor's and lessee's rights when goods become fixtures.
- § 2a-310. Lessor's and lessee's rights when goods become accessions.
- § 2a-311. Priority subject to subordination.
Part 4. PERFORMANCE OF LEASE CONTRACT: REPUDIATED, SUBSTITUTED AND EXCUSED
A. IN GENERAL
- § 2a-501. Default: Procedure.
- § 2a-502. Notice after default.
- § 2a-503. Modification or impairment of rights and remedies.
- § 2a-504. Liquidation of damages.
- § 2a-505. Cancellation and termination and effect of cancellation, termination, rescission, or fraud on rights and remedies.
- § 2a-506. Statute of limitations.
- § 2a-507. Proof of market rent: Time and place.
B. DEFAULT BY LESSOR
- § 2a-508. Lessee's remedies.
- § 2a-509. Lessee's rights on improper delivery; Rightful rejection.
- § 2a-510. Installment lease contracts: Rejection and default.
- § 2a-511. Merchant lessee's duties as to rightfully rejected goods.
- § 2a-512. Lessee's duties as to rightfully rejected goods.
- § 2a-513. Cure by lessor of improper tender or delivery; Replacement.
- § 2a-514. Waiver of lessee's objections.
- § 2a-515. Acceptance of goods.
- § 2a-516. Effect of acceptance of goods; Notice of default; Burden of establishing default after acceptance; Notice of claim or litigation to person answerable over.
- § 2a-517. Revocation of acceptance of goods.
- § 2a-518. Cover; substitute goods.
- § 2a-519. Lessee's damages for non-delivery, repudiation, default, and breach of warranty in regard to accepted goods.
- § 2a-520. Lessee's incidental and consequential damages.
- § 2a-521. Lessee's right to specific performance or replevin.
- § 2a-522. Lessee's right to goods on lessor's insolvency.
C. DEFAULT BY LESSEE
- § 2a-523. Lessor's remedies.
- § 2a-524. Lessor's right to identify goods to lease contract.
- § 2a-525. Lessor's right to possession of goods.
- § 2a-526. Lessor's stoppage of delivery in transit or otherwise.
- § 2a-527. Lessor's rights to dispose of goods.
- § 2a-528. Lessor's damages for non-acceptance, failure to pay, repudiation or other default.
- § 2a-529. Lessor's action for the rent.
- § 2a-530. Lessor's incidental damages.
- § 2a-531. Standing to sue third parties for injury to goods.
- § 2a-532. Lessor's rights to residual interest.